We are accepting Abstract Submissions for Short Talks, Lightning Talks, and Poster Presentations!
You have until May 10 to Submit an Abstract, and up until the conference date to register as an attendee.
Due to this being a virtual conference, the formatting of these various levels of presentations will be very different.
- Short talks will take place on a shared Zoom Webinar space, with a scheduled timeslot for each speaker. We currently plan for each to be 30 minutes long (including a recommended 5-10 minutes saved for live questions).
- Length of the talks is subject to change based on the number of speakers accepted.
- Lightning Talks will be 10 minutes long, and we will ask presenters to pre-record their talks and send them to us by a specified date. Then, a scheduled timeslot for Q&A will take place on Zoom.
- Poster Presentations are going to occur via a digital poster booklet and scheduled twitter threads this year. More information on how this will work will be sent out after acceptance.
Abstracts be 300 words or less, and should relate to the theme of ‘Evolutionary Perspectives on Culture‘ which we are interpreting very broadly. We welcome applications from any discipline that is interested in the study of culture.
This year, we are offering small grants to presenters who mark that they are interested in aid in the registration form (below). The aim of the small grant is to support presenters in the endeavor of preparing their presentations, and offer them some compensation for their time and effort.
The exact amount of each grant will be calculated based on available funds and the number of presenters who are interested. If you are not experiencing financial hardships, we respectfully ask that you consider not applying for aid. However, we require no additional information or proof of hardship, so this award will automatically be open to all presenters!
To Submit an Application:
- Follow the Registration Link below!
- Submit your abstract by MAY 3 at the latest.
- You are able to update your registration form after submission, and a copy will also be sent to you
- Happy Registering! You’ll hear from us in May with more information.